Information We Collect Automatically 🤖
AnswerWhen you visit www.tagnimal.com, Tagnimal Application our servers automatically record information sent by your browser. Such information may include your device’s IP address. Browser type and version Operating system type and version the language you selected or the web pages you visited before visiting the www.tagnimal.com site; the www.tagnimal.com pages you visited; Length of time visiting those websites Information you search on the www.tagnimal.com website, date and time of visit, and other statistics.
The automatically collected information is used to identify potential violations and to generate statistical information about your use of the www.tagnimal.com website or application. This statistical information is not collected in such a way as to identify a particular user. of the system
Collection of Personal Information 💆♂️
AnswerYou can visit www.tagnimal.com without telling us who you are or revealing any information that enables others to personally identify you. However, you will be asked to provide certain personal information (such as Your name and e-mail address). If you wish to use some of the functions of the www.tagnimal.com website, we receive and store any information that you have provided to us of which you were aware when you created your account. user Announce content to make an order or fill out a form on the www.tagnimal.com website when necessary, that information may include the following:
- Personal data such as name, surname, age, date of birth ID number/passport
- Contact information such as email, address, phone number
- Account information such as username Unique User ID, Password
- Proof of identity such as a copy of your ID card or copy of a passport
- Transactional and financial information such as credit card details, bank accounts, and order history.
- Other information that you consent to submit to us, such as articles, images, animations, suggestions, and any other information that is considered personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, etc.
- You can choose not to provide your personal information to us. But you will not be able to use the functionality of some parts of the www.tagnimal.com website and services. Users who are not sure what personal information is necessary can contact us to inquire.
Handling of Personal Information 🔐
AnswerYou can delete the personal information we have collected about you. The personal data that you can delete will be subject to changes in the www.tagnimal.com website or the service. We may retain uncorrected copies of personal data in our records for the period necessary for the performance of our duties with our partners or partners. and the objectives listed below If you wish to delete your personal data or permanently delete your account. You can do this by visiting the settings page of your account on the www.tagnimal.com website, Tagnimal Application profile page, or by contacting us at your convenience.
Using and Processing Personal Data Collected 💪
AnswerIn order to make the www.tagnimal.com website and services available to you or to comply with a legal obligation, we need to collect some of your personal information. If you do not allow us to collect the information we request. We may not be able to provide the products or services you have requested. Some of the information we collect is obtained from you directly through the www.tagnimal.com website. However, we may also collect your personal information from other available sources. including but not limited to Tagnimal Company Limited’s New Buyer Referral Activities Social Media Email Personal Information that we have collected from you may be used for the following purposes:
- to create and manage user accounts
- to make and manage orders
- to deliver products or services
- to improve the product or service better
- to send administrative information
- To send marketing communications or promotional information
- to respond to inquiries and offer assistance
- to request feedback
- to improve user experience
- to post or dash
- correlate your satisfaction with our products and services
- to enforce these terms and conditions and policies
- to protect from malicious and dangerous users
- to respond to legal claims and avoid damage
- To operate and manage the www.tagnimal.com website and services.
- To participate in any other activities related to the www.tagnimal.com website and services.
The processing of your personal data depends on how the www.tagnimal.com website is used, and where you are located. and if one of the following actions:
(1) You have provided your consent for one or more specific purposes. However, this will not apply if the personal data falls under the Personal Data Protection Act of Thailand (PDPA).
(2) The information is necessary for the performance of the contract between you. and/or to act before entering into a contract
(3) The processing of that data is necessary for compliance with the laws to which you are subject.
(4) The processing of the data is related to the performance of our public interest missions. or perform duties in the exercise of state powers that have been bestowed upon us
(5) Data processing is necessary for our legitimate interests. or of another person or juristic person
Please note that under certain circumstances We may be permitted to process your personal data until you object to that processing (opt-out) without reference to your consent or any stated legal base. Either way, We are happy to clarify the legal bases on which we process specific data. and specifically, whether the processing of personal data is subject to legal obligations or contractual obligations. or is necessary for entering into a contract
We never sell your information to anyone else. We use the services of third-party data processors as follows:
- Amazon Web Services (Infrastructure and Services/Email, Web Hosting) [Singapore]
- Slack [USA]
- Crisp [USA]
- Google Workspace [USA/Singapore/Worldwide]
- Google Analytics [USA/Singapore/Worldwide]
- Facebook Pixel [USA]
- PDPA Form [Singapore/Thailand]
- Overseas transmission or transfer of personal data and storage
- Depending on your location, transmission or transfer may involve transfers and storage to countries other than your own country. If any data transmission or transfer occurs You can review the relevant sections of this document or inquire with us using the information we provide in the contact section.
Your usage data is stored securely in Singapore. www.tagnimal.com hosts its core infrastructure in Singapore. We have complied with the Personal Data Protection Act of Thailand B.E. 2562 (2019) and have been granted the right to request it as required by law.
Although some personal data is hosted outside Thailand We continue to adhere to appropriate data protection measures and choose a data center with the highest standards of protection and availability. As we cannot find any data center in Thailand that meets the standard. We, therefore, need to host our core infrastructure in Singapore for a disaster recovery facility. While some personal data used for billing will be stored and processed in Thailand.
User Rights 🙋♀️
AnswerYou can exercise certain rights that you have in relation to your data processed by us. especially You have the following rights:
- You have the right to revoke the consent you previously gave to the processing of your data. However, such revocation of consent does not affect the collection, use, or disclosure of the personal data you have given your consent. Previously, legally
- You have the right to object to the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information at any time. Unless the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data is done for the purposes of performing a necessary task under our legitimate interests or of another person or entity. or for the implementation of missions for the public benefit and the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information is not to the extent that you can reasonably expect.
- You have the right to be informed of your information that has been processed by us. obtained from disclosure in connection with data processing and requesting that we provide you with a copy of such
- You have the right to verify the accuracy of your information and request it from us. Amend your personal information to keep such personal information accurate and up-to-date.
- You have the right to suspend the processing of your data. in that case We will not process your information other than just storing it.
- You have the right in certain circumstances to request that we remove your personal data from our storage.
- You have the right to obtain your personal data in a format that is readable or usable with a working device or device and (where applicable) for us to transmit or transfer such personal data to a data controller. other personal when able to do so by such means. This right is only available if your data is processed automatically and processed on a consent basis. the contract base to which you are a party or prior to entering into the contract; and
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant legal authority. If you believe that the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information is an act in a manner that violates or fails to comply with the relevant laws.
How to Exercise Rights 👨⚖️
AnswerAny requests for the exercise of rights by users can be made by request to us through the communication channels provided by us under this document.
This claim is available free of charge and will be processed as quickly as possible by us. Send an email to email@example.com (Please indicate that this is a request for the website www.tagnimal.com)
Billing and Payment 💸
AnswerWe use third-party payment processors to help us securely process your payment information. Any use of your personal data by such third-party processors is governed by their respective privacy policies. which may or may not have privacy protections protected by this policy. We, therefore, encourage you to review their respective privacy policies.
Service Providers in Products and Services 👨💻
Privacy of Minors 👶
AnswerWe do not collect information from minors under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not submit your personal information through the www.tagnimal.com website or the Services. Act on our statutory behalf to monitor minors’ Internet use and assist in the enforcement of this Policy by directing them not to submit personal information to the www.tagnimal.com website or the Services without authorization. If you have reason to believe that a minor under the age of 13 has submitted personal data through the www.tagnimal.com website or the Services, please contact us. You must be at least 16 years of age to give your consent to the processing of your personal data (in some countries, we may allow your parent or legal representative to do so in your name)
What are Cookies? 🤔
AnswerCookies are small data files stored in the form of text files that are saved on your computer or other devices when a website page is loaded in your browser. It is widely used to recognize you and your preferences whether for a single visit (via a “session cookie”) or for multiple visits (using a “permanent cookie”).
Session Cookies 😎
Answerare temporary cookies used during your visit to the website and they expire when you close your web browser. Persistent cookies are used to remember your preferences within our website and remain on your desktop computer or mobile device even if you close your browser or restart your computer. These cookies provide a consistent and efficient experience for you while visiting our website or using our services. Cookies may be set by the website. (“First-party cookies”) or by third parties such as those who provide content or provide advertising or analytics on the Website. These third parties can recognize you when you visit our website and when you visit other websites.
Cookies we use 💁♂️
AnswerNecessary Cookies Necessary cookies allow us to provide you with the best experience when you access and explore our website and use its features. For example, these cookies inform us. that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access the content;
Functional Cookies ✍️
Answerof the website (Functionality Cookies) Website functional cookies that help us operate the website.
For example, we remember your username and how you customize the Website and Services for your next visit.
Analytics / Performance Cookies 📊
AnswerThese cookies allow us and third-party services to collect information collected for statistical purposes about how our visitors use the website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as your name and email address. and will be used to help us improve your experience of using the website.
Social Media Cookies 📱
What are your Cookie Options? 💭
Answer If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies. You can change your browser settings to delete cookies that have already been set and not accept new cookies. To learn more about how or to learn more about cookies, please visit internetcookies.org. You may not be able to use all functions of the www.tagnimal.com website and services.
Do Not Track Signals 🙅♀️
AnswerSome browsers may have a Do Not Track feature that sends a signal to the websites you visit that you do not want your online activities to be tracked. Tracking is not the same as using or collecting information in connection with a website. For these purposes, tracking means collecting personally identifiable information from consumers who use or visit websites or online services as they move across websites. Over time, the www.tagnimal.com website does not track visitors over time and on third-party websites. However, some third-party websites may track your browsing activity when they provide content. to you that allows them to customize what they offer you.
Links to Other Websites 🔗
AnswerThe www.tagnimal.com website contains links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or third parties, so we encourage you to be aware when you leave our website and read their privacy policies. Websites that may collect personal information
Security of Personal Data 🔒
Answer We secure the information you provide on our computer servers under control. safe environment It is protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to prevent unauthorized access, use, correction, and disclosure of personal information under our supervision and supervision. However, we cannot guarantee the transmission of information via the Internet. or wireless networks. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information You acknowledge that (1) there are limitations to the security and privacy of the Internet which are beyond our control; (2) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and information exchanged between you and the Website. and (3) such data and information may be viewed or modified by third parties during transfer despite best efforts.
Information Leak 🥲
Answer In the event that we detect that the security of the www.tagnimal.com website has been compromised or the user’s personal information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties as a result of outside activities. including but not limited to Security attacks or fraud We reserve the right to take appropriate measures. This includes not limited to Investigations and Reporting as well as notifying and cooperating with law enforcement agencies within 72 hours of being aware of the data breach. In the event of a data leak, We will use reasonable endeavors to notify affected individuals if we believe there may be a reasonable risk of harm to users as a result of the leak or if notified by law. to know Once we are done we will post a notice on the www.tagnimal.com website and email you to notify you again.
AnswerWe will disclose any personal information we collect.
Collected, used, or obtained if required or permitted by law, for example, to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process. and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights Protect the safety of you or others. fraud investigation or respond to government requests In the event that we undertake a business change such as a merger or acquisition by another company or the sale of all or part of the property Your account and personal data may be included in the transferred assets.
AnswerWe may change this Policy from time to time at our discretion and will notify you of any material changes to the way we treat personal data. When there is a change, we will revise the up-to-date date at the bottom of this page. We may notify you in other ways, at our discretion, such as the contact information you provide. Any revised version of the Policy will be effective immediately upon the publication of the revised Policy. unless otherwise stated Your continued use of the Website or Services after the date of the revised policy comes into force. However, we will not use your personal data in a manner different from what was stated at the time it was collected. your personal data without your consent
Terms and Conditions 👨🎓
Contact Us 💌
Answer If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Agreement or have any other related questions. You can contact us via email. firstname.lastname@example.org Or write a letter to Tagnimal Company Limited 55/23 01 Kanchanapisek Road Centro Ramintra Chatuchot 2 Ao Ngoen, Sai Mai, Bangkok, Thailand 10220
This Policy was last revised and effective as of 23 September 2023.