|Date of birth
|Full Grown Size
DHPPL 1 Dose
No longer available for pre-ordering
- Choose your “best buddy” on our website.
- Add them to the cart and continue with the pre-order process.
- Payment options:
- Credit and debit cards – Visa, Mastercard, JCB, UnionPay
- Direct bank transfer to the account of Tagnimal Company Limited.
- Thai PromptPay
- Paypal, Atome, True wallet, Rabbit line pay, Shopee pay, and Alipay
- Installment with 0% interest for 10 months via credit card
- Once the order has been placed, We will issue an electronic receipt as proof of purchase for every order. Then we will continue with the pet’s documents, health check-ups, Vaccination, microchips, and Flights for transporting them to the destination. (This approximately takes 3 – 6 weeks depending on the age of the pet you have pre-ordered. For importing pets into Thailand, pets such as puppies must reach the required age, which is 3-4 months.)
- In the meantime, We will update every process through your personal preference including email, Line Official, or WhatsApp.
- On the day of the arrival, you can pick them up at the meeting point in the airport area. However, If you are not convenient to pick them up, We also provide delivery service to the destination according to the information that you have provided us with no additional cost (Only in Thailand).
For pet pre-orders, it Usually takes about 3 – 6 weeks and the reason it can’t be delivered immediately right after the order is placed is that after you’ve ordered, there are processes that we need to prepare for the pet transporting such as documents for export and preparing the pet’s health and overall condition as well. Here are some examples of what we have to prepare for importing pre-order pets:
- Pet age
Since importing pets into Thailand (such as dogs) there are rules for pets and one of them is the age criteria–Pets that will be imported to the country, have to reach the age of 4 months or more.
- Health check
After we receive the placed order, The pet will be taken to the hospital for various health checks, vaccinated according to international standards, and implanted with a microchip that contains important information such as contact information and health information.
- Book a flight
After the health care procedures are completed and permit documents to travel abroad are ready, we will start booking a plane ticket for the pet that you’ve pre-ordered.
- Make an import permit
During the process, We also have to apply for permission to bring animals into Thailand. Which takes about at least 15 days or more.
* After the pre-order pets / Pre-order products arrive in Thailand, then we will start to process the domestic delivery, immediately! – For Bangkok, approximately takes 1-3 days and 1-7 days outside of the Bangkok area.
Yes, there is! We guarantee a full refund within 7 days after the pet arrives in Thailand for the sickness that causes death by these diseases as follows:
- Canine Parvovirus, Canine Coronavirus, Rotavirus
- Canine Distemper
- Canine Hepatitis
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.